Here we Go!
- This week I began transitioning and it was a crazy week. There are not enough days in a week or hours in a day!
- When doing too much it is easy to neglect the ones you love most. (I hope to never do that again.)
- There is something very empowering and encouraging when we are able to do something for others.
- This weekend some of the team from Lifework joined in partnership with Dayspring Center to help create and maintain a library for the center. From when we first arrived at 4pm on Saturday until leaving at 9pm, we laughed, sweated, hammered nails, carried boxes, and praised God. It was truly amazing.
- 2 Cor. 8:5 (Message) “This was totally spontaneous, entirely their own idea, and caught us completely off guard. What explains it was that they had first given themselves unreservedly to God and to us. The other giving simply flowed out of the purposes of God working in their lives.”
- The above scripture inspires me when it comes to giving. I am hoping and believing that people will first give themselves “unreservedly” to God and to the mission of the ministry, and then out of the purposes of God working through us they will be inspired to give.
- I am learning more and more I am an idealist. (I hope and believe the best in people. Especially God’s people.)
- This week I preached my last sermon in ALTARed the youth worship service at Geist Christian Church and it was bittersweet. GCC Youth are AWESOME young people and will change the world.
- The core leadership of Lifework Christian Ministries are an amazing group. I am proud to lead such a group.
- Stress comes with doing too much and transition. Ready for the next level.
- Random thoughts done. Be blessed world and please connect with us financially RIGHT NOW