I know it is after midnight, but I will share this day with you in my “Upload Sunday” (early Monday)
- I woke up at 7am to prepare for worship and needed to get to the church by 9am.
- After doing youth worship at Geist Christian Church I closed down our worship service around 11:45am and headed to lead worship at New Revelation Christian Church at 12:30pm.
- After church finished around 2:45pm I was able to drive home by 3:30pm for a quick power nap.
- Got up at 4:30 to make an emergency run to Walmart to pick up some toilet paper, coffee, and other needed products for the house, which took about 45mins. (35 of which was standing in the line.)
- Got home changed clothes and headed to the Middle School student’s Billman Bash from 5:30-8:30pm.
- Came home and took my beautiful queen out for a late dinner from 9:30-11:45pm. (Quality time is important.)
- Now I am sitting to blog.
- Working hard is more than making a dollar, it has to be about making a difference.
- But I need you to support our new ministry “Lifework Christian Church” TODAY!
- Without your support people will not get to know Jesus Christ and Christians will continue to be divided.
- It’s time for a paradigm SHIFT. And we are it. Let’s take this world by storm TOGETHER!!!
- Click the DONATE button and let’s make this happen.