Okay, after reading a few blogs and gaining some much-needed empowerment for this weeks journey, I am going to begin doing what I call “Upload Sunday”. It will just be a bunch of the things I am thinking about, recap of my past week, and what I am looking forward to in the future. Well, here it goes.
- Awesome experience at a Church Leader’s Assessment with Growing Healthy Churches. I learned how much Kyla and I are opposites yet we make a great team when you compare our strengths.
- We are still looking to gain ground on our campaign to raise our first $20,000 by connecting to 1,000 people. After our assessment we may be raising that amount to $50,000. (I will share more tomorrow.)
- Church can be too long.
- The power of prayer is a great strength that is under utilized. Every Tuesday, a group of our team will join me in prayer over the vision of this ministry and the impact we will have on our community and the World.
- This week I have learned two things: 1) Never put more hope in people who can’t handle your hopes for them. 2) Feelings are facts, even when they don’t reflect reality.
- My goals for this week: 1) Contact 200 people about our campaign. 2) Redo ministry budget and plan with a 3 year forecast. 3) Prepare plans and contacts for our First Attraction Event and First Fundraising Event.
- Continue to remind myself we are not planting my church but expanding God’s Kingdom. So many of us are church minded and not Kingdom Minded (Reread Matt. 6:33)
- That’s all for now. Please take some time and donate $20, $30, $50, or $100 dollars to help launch Lifework Christian Church into where God would have us. (Click the donate button on the side.)
Thanks for taking time for me to upload a bit. Next week I will do this earlier, when I have a bit more energy.
Be Blessed! Goodnight!